Dr Surin Pitsuwan, Secretary-General of ASEAN, recently gave the keynote address at a conference entitled “Building a Sustainable Business towards AEC with the White Ocean Strategy” organised by DMG Books together with the Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University, DC Consultants and Marketing Communications, the Office of D Ambassador Thailand, the Office of the Ombudsman Thailand, the Foundation for a Clean and Transparent Thailand and the White Ocean Organisation network. Held at Sasin’sSasapatasalaBuilding, the event also included an award presentation ceremony for exemplary organisations and a seminar led by front-row White Ocean Organisations’ chief executives.
Pictured from left:
- Mr. Boonyarit Mahamontri, President of Lion Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
- Mr. Wasan Benzthonglor, Chairman of Thonglor Group Co., Ltd.
- Mrs. Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul, Chairperson of Toshiba Thailand Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Somchai Laosaichua, President of Toyota Deeyiam Co., Ltd.
- Professor Emeritus Toemsakdi Krishnamra, Director of Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration ofChulalongkornUniversity
- Dr. Surin Pitsuwan, Secretary-General of ASEAN
- Mrs. Panit Nitithanprapas, Chief Ombudsman
- Mr. Danai Chanchaochai, Chief Executive Officer of DMG Books
- Dr. Vorapol Socatiyanurak, Member and Secretary of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Special Professor Jaran Pukditanakul, Justice of theConstitutional Court
- Mr. Harald Link, Chairman of B Grimm Group